Welcome to the Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine. We are the local component of the Ohio Osteopathic Association, covering Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake and Lorain Counties. We are your voice in the local osteopathic community!
Our mission is:
- To promote public health and encourage the Academy’s cooperation with public health agencies at the national, state and local level.
- To maintain the standards of ethical conduct as outlined in the AOA Code of Ethics.
- To maintain and enhance osteopathic medical education, postgraduate training and research.
- To provide services to the members of this association for the benefit of their practices and lives.
- To encourage participation in osteopathic organizations at the national, state and local levels.
- To promote medical care that is necessary, appropriate, high quality and accessible.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (216) 595-0655. We are here to assist you.
The 52nd Annual Conference
The 52nd Annual Conference will take place January 20-22, 2017 at The Ritz-Carlton in Downtown Cleveland. Please save the date to see our special keynote speaker, J.D. Polk, DO, MS, MM, CPE, FACOEP.